Whether you need minor repairs or a complete press rebuild, our experienced technicians will get you back in production with as little downtime as possible.
In fact, we’ll be in and out of your plant two to three times faster than your local mechanic. That’s because we know clamshell platen presses inside and out, plus we understand die cutting and die cutting processes. It’s an invaluable combination that saves you time and money.
All the services you need…
- Phone diagnosis: Our up-front evaluation saves you an extra plant trip and downtime.
- On-site press assessment: Our technicians identify both current and potential issues.
- OEM service: We’ll rebuild and restore your platen die cutter to OEM specifications.
- Clamshell parts: We provide OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts.
- In-plant service: No need to ship to the factory. We handle all major repairs, including removing the bridge, main gears, air clutch and more.
- Preventive maintenance: Our annual and semi-annual agreements come with detailed reports.
- Brands we service: •Crest •Thomson •Cauhe •Standard •Brausse •IT&M •Imperia •Preco •Titan •Yawa •Saroglia …plus more
- Training and tips. Die making, steel rule die cutting, embossing, foil stamping and new technology like the Soft Cut™ System – we understand the processes and can help improve your productivity.
- Safety updates. We’ll install the latest updates.
- New/used die cutting equipment. If you’re in the market, we can help you find the die cutter you need.
Call us today at 617-306-6886